Hi all! I'm new to this group - well, at least this is my first time posting, and I'm interested in your favourite anime characters!
I'll start off:
1. Katsura (Gintama); he's an eccentric, yet lovable character that makes me die from laughter! what more can I say?
2. Gintoki (Gintama); again, another character from Gintama (you might be seeing a trend now...). I'm a big fan of comedy, as well as badass fight scenes, and that's exactly what Gintoki is full of! God, I love Gintama.
3. Dazai (Bungou Stray Dogs); finally, a non Gintama character! I just love Dazai just because of how similar he is to Katsura and Gintoki, lol. They're all hilarious and can definitely fight.
4. Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders); OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! I think that's enough to say why I like him...
5. Usui (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!); ...he makes me question my sexuality.
Thanks for reading my post! If I've done anything wrong, please tell me and I'll fix it!
Edit: I'd like to make some honourable mentions that didn't make the top 5, but really should have.
- Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate); a mad scientist that evokes the inner child out of all of us! A truly remarkable character from a remarkable anime.
- Lelouche vi Brittania (Code Geass); this brilliant mastermind will make you love this anime, even if you're not a mecha fan. God I love Code Geass!
- Hikigaya Hatchiman (Oregairu); I don't know what to say. His character is brilliant, though quite frustrating at times.
- Killua & Hisoka; (Hunter x Hunter 2011); quite difficult to choose my favourite character from HxH, but it's between those 2. One is a badass child assassin, while the other is... a paedophile? strange man.